20140821

Blackberry Strawberry Mint Martini

 http://themartinidiva.com
 
When, and if, I ever have a few fresh berries sitting around leftover from a recipe it's my typical practice to toss them in with some booze for a new cocktail.  Exactly what I did here.
 
Add a little fresh mint from the garden and you have another great summer fruit martini to enjoy at happy hour.
 
THE BLACKBERRY STRAWBERRY MINT MARTINI
 
2 Oz. Strawberry Vodka
1/2 C. Fresh Blackberries
1/2 C. Fresh Strawberries
Juice of 1/2 Fresh Lime
4 Mint Leaves
Ice
 
Chill your martini glass in the freezer.  Combine all the ingredients with 1/2 cup of ice in a blender and mix until slushy but smooth.  Pour into your chilled martini glass and garnish with a fresh strawberry, a few blackberries and a sprig of mint.
 
Cheers, M'Dears & Enjoy!
 



Follow me on Twitter as PopArtDiva
Follow me on Twitter as TheMartiniDiva
Friend me on Facebook
LIKE "TheMartiniDiva's Happy Hour" Facebook Page
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...