20160418

ANIMAL CRACKERS In My BOOZE!

  
Today happened to be National Animal Crackers Day and I happened to have some animal crackers, so, hey, I had to do it.

Only instead of making it taste like animal crackers I decided to make it a cocktail I could dunk my animal crackers in ... then I added ice cream and it turned into a boozy sundae ... I'm nothing if not flexible, especially when it comes to animal crackers.

ANIMAL CRACKERS IN MY BOOZE
(Monkeys and Rabbits get real looped ...)

INGREDIENTS:
2 Oz Coffee Liqueur
(I used Caffè Borghetti)
1/2 Oz Bourbon
1 Oz. Half & Half
2 Dashes Scrappy's Chocolate Bitters
Ice

Garnish: 1 Scoop Vanilla Bean Ice Cream, A few Animal Crackers, 2 Dashes Scrappy's Coffee Bitters

Tools: Cocktail Shaker, Ice Cream Scoop

Glass: Large Coupe

DIRECTIONS:
Add the ingredients to an ice filled cocktail shaker and shake until chilled.
Add one large scoop of the ice cream, tap the coffee bitters on top then stick the animal crackers in the ice cream.
Serve with a spoon.

Beware of cats ...


Updated 4-2018
PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...